Kombucha is a super healthy drink that has many benefits. It’s made with a mushrooms that created fermentation and develops healthy gut bacteria as well as B12 (only when not pasteurized).
The kombucha needs a lot of sugar for fermentation.
Some of the health benefits include but not limited too:
1. Kombucha is a Potential Source of Probiotics
2. Kombucha May Provide the Benefits of Green Tea
3. Kombucha Contains Antioxidants
4. Kombucha Can Kill Bacteria
5. Kombucha May Reduce Heart Disease Risk
6. Kombucha May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes
7. Kombucha May Help Protect Against Cancer
8. Kombucha Is Healthy When Made Properly
How to make Kombucha
Super healthy power drink: kombucha!
Start by making the tea. We use rooibos tea. Boil the water, once the water boiled add in the tea bags and sugar, mix well and let it sit until completely cooled down.
Take out the tea bags and transfer the tea to the kombucha. Make sure to use a funnel so you don't spill any tea!
Now for the fermentation aka brewing, let it sit in a place where it doesn't touch the light for atleast 7 day for up to 30 days, depending on your preference.