Delicious easy recipe today, both the butternut squash and tofu go into the oven. I used leftovers as well, that’s why you see both red rice and quinoa.
For the tofu I used chipolte but you can use tomato ???? paste instead if you don’t like chipotle.
If you have not tried chipotle before I suggest you do ????, it’s the best sauce ever!
If you do like chipotle you can check out this recipe that uses chipotle as well:
This spinach salad will get you as strong ???? as popeye ????. The smokey ???? tempeh is deli!
That said, let’s get in the kitchen and start cooking!
I appreciate you, thanks for supporting our work ????.
Love, The Bgang ????????
Butternut squash ????, baked tofu, quinoa and red rice
The butternut squash in the oven is sooo good Bgang! In combo with baked tofu and the juicy paprika it's divine ????.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F
Make the seasoning
- Add your minced garlic, ginger, chipotle and soy sauce to a bowl and mix.
- Mix the tofu cut in squares with the sauce. Make sure all tofu is covered properly.
- Spread on oven plate and leave in oven for 40 minutes.
The Butternut Squash
Peel and cut
Grab your butternut, peel it and put them cut into squares onto a large oven plate.
- Cut some red onion ???? and garlic, add to the plate
- Top with some oil, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well.
Put in the oven for up to 40 minutes, until soft.