Delicious easy recipe today, both the butternut squash and tofu go into the oven. I used leftovers as well, that’s why you see both red rice and quinoa.
For the tofu I used chipolte but you can use tomato 🍅 paste instead if you don’t like chipotle.
If you have not tried chipotle before I suggest you do 🙌, it’s the best sauce ever!
If you do like chipotle you can check out this recipe that uses chipotle as well:
This spinach salad will get you as strong 💪 as popeye 😉. The smokey 🔥 tempeh is deli!
That said, let’s get in the kitchen and start cooking!
I appreciate you, thanks for supporting our work 💚.
Love, The Bgang 🤗💚
Butternut squash 🎃, baked tofu, quinoa and red rice
The butternut squash in the oven is sooo good Bgang! In combo with baked tofu and the juicy paprika it's divine 🤤.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F
Make the seasoning
- Add your minced garlic, ginger, chipotle and soy sauce to a bowl and mix.
- Mix the tofu cut in squares with the sauce. Make sure all tofu is covered properly.
- Spread on oven plate and leave in oven for 40 minutes.
The Butternut Squash
Peel and cut
Grab your butternut, peel it and put them cut into squares onto a large oven plate.
- Cut some red onion 🧅 and garlic, add to the plate
- Top with some oil, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well.
Put in the oven for up to 40 minutes, until soft.