Yessss, the famous scramble tofu that probably replaced the most common breakfast from non-vegans: scrambled eggs.
It’s such an easy recipe to make and by adding some turmeric powder it even looks like a regular egg scramble.
Btw., if you don’t have a tofu press yet, you should get one. It really makes a difference in the result.
Okay, so once again thank you so much for being here, I appreciate you so much! Now let’s get started ????.
Scrambled tofu, sweet potatoes and red cabbage salad ????
The mashed sweet potatoe is to me one of the best ways to prepare them (besides sweet potato fries ????, of course ????). The apple ???? kale salad is amazing too! And of course, we can't forget the scrambled tofu.
Sweet potatoes mash
Red cabbage salad ????
Sweet potatoes ???? mash
Cook the Potatoes: In a large pot, pour enough water to cover an inch of the base. Insert steamer basket and place the chunks of potatoes on top. Cover the lid and steam on medium heat for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are very tender. Add your vegetable broth as well.
Mash the Potatoes: In a medium-sized bowl, add the steamed sweet potatoes. Mash the mixture until the desired texture is achieved.
Add Remaining Ingredients: Add almond milk and black pepper. Mix until well combined. Adjust seasoning if needed.
The scrambled tofu
Scramble and season
- Chop garlic and onion fine
- Heat up a pan with some coconut oil
- Add chopped garlic and onion
- Scramble the tofu and add it
- Add some vegetable broth and pour in a bit of boiling water (to help dissolve the broth).
- As spices add turmeric powder to taste.
The red cabbage salad ????
Season and combine
- Slice the kale fine and add it to a big bowl
- Cut the apple ???? into squares and add to the bowl
- Chop some cilantro, add it
- Pour in a bit of olive oil, your lemon juice and add some salt and pepper.
- Now stir everything